Mountain bike riding can be a great way to ride in the countryside, and you’ll have the opportunity to meet and socialize with interesting companions. Joining the first time can be a little difficult and requires a lot of support.
Here are ten tips for the first time taking from my personal experience and being part of a support group. Take note of these and you will not only finish the race but truly enjoy the great feeling of the truth. See quality genuine gear bicycle shop cheap quality.
1. Pre-test on similar terrains to experience and gain experience.
2. Choose a reputable bike brand. Check the quality of the bike carefully at least a few weeks before the event so that you don’t waste time fixing it. You won’t want to waste the whole workout just because your bike has a problem and can’t enter the race.
3. Make sure the bike is a perfect fit and fit. Riding a poorly set bike at high intensity for a long time will cause your leg problems and take a very long time to recover.
4. Start using supplements and energy supplements first during your workout so your body becomes used to them. Do not suddenly start using a new product on the first day as your body is unfamiliar and may have a bad reaction.
5. For the professional, use pain reliever cream and need to use it right away.
6. Organize a great support team to get you ready, a timely cheer will help you recover at the end of the race.
7. Wake up early and warm up slowly to warm up, move your legs and check the trek bike carefully before setting off.
8. Make sure you know all the turns on the road and do not depend on people going ahead to know which section to turn.
9. Ride at your best speed and not braking eagerly by off the road. There is always control and attention to any technical part.
10. Have fun, smile a lot, and joke with your fellow riders. You never know when you might need their help.
Above are 10 tips you should know when mountain biking riding. We wish you will have a safe and fun time enjoying this sport.